Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pastels anyone?

So now that school is winding down, and I've figured out that it will be at least a good six months before I can get to grad school, I decided that it might be interesting to take another class. LOL. Jessica, my sister and I are going to take a pastel class at Pierce College. It is a six-week course that should be interesting. My sister isn't going to college at this point, but she is very artsy, so I thought that it would be a good opportunity for her. I'm giving her the class as a birthday gift and Jessica is buying her the supplies. It should be a hoot! I registered us on Monday and then ordered the supplies from Dick Blick... what a deal I got there. I also found some cheap 12 x 12 canvases, so that was exciting (as well as free shipping - whoohoo!).

No comments: