Thursday, April 03, 2008

Decisions, decisions

Lately, with all of the eye candy I've been looking at, I'm suffering from over exposure and it is making me almost *too* inspired. I want to do it all. I have so many ideas for projects and supplies stashed so I can get started, I'm having a hard time to figure out which one I should start with.

Artists' Cafe has some great ideas. I read an article about an artist that oil paints on her photos. I may do that. I can pick up a small oil paint kit and work on that. Costco has the 12 x 12 prints, so I could find a photo that I really like and then paint one up. There is also a lot of interesting stuff about different artists and their collage methods. Somehow, I feel so intimidated in starting a collage project. I don't know why, but it feels like I'm not sure how to start.

No comments: